Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sun love

i eaт sтars has added a photo to the pool:

Sun love

My boy enjoying a beautiful sunny morning.




//
I bit the bullet yesterday and bought a 5D Mark III. *gulp* It is phenomenal; it's everything the Mark II should have been, and then some. (I sold my mkII awhile ago, hence the flood of old pictures recently) I had full intentions of using it for only one shoot I have scheduled, then selling it and waiting for the price to drop further, but I got such a bargain, and it's so freaking AWESOME, that it might be hard to let go... I am in LUHV. A box picture is in order, yes, but I don't have anything wide enough to shoot with at the moment. Eventually... ;)





Have a fantastic Labor Day weekend! :D




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For print inquiries, please Email Me :-)
Be a fan on f a c e b o o k*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment