Sunday, September 16, 2012

BEACONS RESERVOIR, ISLAND REFLECTIONS.

IMAGES OF WALES.... (TIMWOOD) has added a photo to the pool:

BEACONS RESERVOIR, ISLAND REFLECTIONS.


Facebook.....
www.facebook.com/pages/Tim-Wood-Photo-Gallery/34329520241...


Twitter......
twitter.com/TimWoodFoto


www.flickriver.com/photos/imagesofwales/popular-interesting/


© All rights reserved. This image is copyrighted to Tim Wood; Any users, found to replicate, reproduce, circulate, distribute, download, manipulate or otherwise use my images without my written consent will be in breach of copyright laws. Please contact me at woodrot147@aol.com for express permission to use any of my photographs.
All of my images can be purchased...... Visit my website, coastal and countryside images at......
www.timwoodgallery.com



No comments:

Post a Comment