Thursday, September 27, 2012

backlight close up (Get Pushed ! R 26)

rafartreides2009 has added a photo to the pool:

backlight close up (Get Pushed ! R 26)

So, I decided to post this picture as it fits in the second choice of my counter player bella_blue_star
Her push to me was..

I'm giving you a choice between
(a) ICM - Intentional Camera Movement - to produce an artistic / impressionistic result.
See www.flickr.com/groups/intenionalcameramovement/ for ideas.

(b) Backlighting something/someone with the evening sun - i.e. a backlit portrait of a person / flower
The image must be in colour, and if it's a portrait, it must not be yourself.


It's not the evening sun (well, 2 hours from sunset), it's not a person, but an object.
What struck me was that an old rusty gate full of holes with this rusty locker on,
and a notice sign to "keep out" was protecting a..piece of bare land with beautiful high grass on it..

ironic..

Thanx again bella_blue_star for pushing me in an unknown direction !



No comments:

Post a Comment