Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Butterflies On Pot

Bri Leigh McD has added a photo to the pool:

Butterflies On Pot

Flying high; they soar across the sky.
Living the life of a free bird; colors as vibrant as the sunset, colors as soothing as the sunrise.
They seem care-free, as their wings flap by quick and quiet.
It is a beautiful sight, to be surrounded by butterflies.
They are high when you are down, they can be your high when you are down.
Circling around your figure, you feel invincible, anything is possible.
Let your finger out of your firm grasp, let one of them touch your heart as well as your skin.

- Briana McDermott

Please don't copy my stuff :/

I just made that up now, hope you like. I have an obsession for butterflies ever since my recent Hershey Park vacation <3 There was a butterfly garden and it was absolutely stunning, there were butterflies EVERYWHERE and they all landed on me (: It made me really happy... like sick happy haha. Wonderful.

Btw the butterfly background was not captured by me. Credits : www.animalsw.com/wallpaper/Butterflies-Background/



No comments:

Post a Comment