Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fallen from grace...

SimonMorris71 has added a photo to the pool:

Fallen from grace...

Well, they've been forecasting snow for most parts of the South Island - and it finally arrived yesterday... with 18 inches falling in some parts of North Canterbury!

Inevitably, this has brought road closures and tricky driving conditions - especially over the nearby mountain roads... so unfortunately, I've been housebound and eager to get out photographing this winter wonderland.

So for the time being, you'll have to make do with this wee fella... with the recent passing of autumn, a fresh fallen leaf sits comfortably on yesterdays snowfall.

Watch this space for some stunning North Canterbury scenery, with a dash of snow thrown in for good measure!

Camera Model: Nikon D700; Lens: Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G; Focal length: 35mm; Aperture: f/11; Exposure time: 1/80s; ISO: 200

Please visit my PhotoBlog or browse my Portfolio

You can also find me on Facebook and Google+ or follow me on Twitter - I look forward to hearing from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment