Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Magic carpet...

SimonMorris71 has added a photo to the pool:

Magic carpet...

Lake Hayes in the district of Queenstown Lakes, Central Otago - located approximately 15km northeast of Queenstown.

Lake Hayes is a relatively small lake in the Wakatipu Basin. It was originally known as Hays Lake - after D. Hay, an Australian who came to the district looking for sheep country in 1859.

Its name gradually changed to Lake Hayes, as its discovery was credited erroneously to Captain 'Bully' Hayes... an early local character of the area.

Camera Model: Nikon D700; Lens: Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G; Focal length: 16mm; Aperture: f/22; Exposure time: 1/10s; ISO: 200

Filter: Formatt Hitech; Neutral Density Graduated (ND 0.6 Soft Edge)

Please visit my PhotoBlog or browse my Portfolio

You can also find me on Facebook and Google+ or follow me on Twitter - I look forward to hearing from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment