Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Come & see George (ASDA)

Nicki Fitz-Gerald has added a photo to the pool:

Come & see George (ASDA)

Taken and edited with an iPhone 4
I couldn't miss this fortunate juxtaposition in the reception entrance at our local superstore;
George is a clothing brand at our local superstore "ASDA".
This "grim reaper" is a parasol, part of a summer garden table and chair set, placed (badly) next to the words inviting you to come look at the George range of clothing.


Some people have asked me how I achieve these effects, such as above, on my iphone so I have created a website www.iphoneographycentral.com on which myself and many of the world's leading iphoneographers share our work flows via step-by-step tutorials. If you are interested in learning more about taking and editing photographs on your mobile phone using the many apps available, please visit www.iphoneographycentral.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment