Saturday, April 28, 2012

5:51 p.m. - Bavaria, Egelsee

Dennis' Photography has added a photo to the pool:

5:51 p.m. - Bavaria, Egelsee

Good morning!
I've been planning this shot for about 1,5 months and waited for my gear to arrive and the weather to be perfect. I've ordered the Cokin Z Pro Filter System with some Graduated Filters and a quick-action coupling for my tripod(sick of screwing the camera on the ballhead..)
I want to do some serious landscape and finally use everything I've bought.

About this capture:
I got up at 4:55 p.m. and drove with my scooter about 15 kilometers to this spot. The sun was very quick so I had to decide fast which composition would be right, which filters I would use and aperture and stuff. All had to go very fast.
I'm so glad that the sun showed up through the clouds. After 10 captures(each about 10 sec and some stops between them) the sunrise was completed and the light boring. I tell you, I was so glad that I had these captures on my card..
I think next time I'll get up earlier the have more time.

I do really hope you like this shot and my efforts behind it!

Dennis



P.S. I really recommend to view this in large!



Don't forget to meet me on 500px! And feel free to leave a comment


Nikon D700
Nikkor 18-35mm f3.5-4.5 AF-D ED

focal length: 21mm
f/11
10 seconds
ISO 100
EV -0.3 Steps

Circ Polarizer, Cokin Z Pro graduated filters

Processed with Capture NX2 & Photoshop CS4



No comments:

Post a Comment