Thursday, February 2, 2012

Me, Myself & I

*Bundy* has added a photo to the pool:

Me, Myself & I

It took me two days but I finally figured out how to create a multiplicity / clone shot where the subjects overlap. It's probably not perfect but as you can see in the photo, I was pulling my hair out. :-)

The Plus Size Model I hired was cheap as well and got a bit angry at times but overall wasn't too hard to work with.

This was a huge learning experience and I look forward to trying more interesting ideas in the future.

Copyright © 2012 Mark Kennedy. All rights reserved.
The copyright for this photo belongs solely to Mark Kennedy. This image or any others by Mark Kennedy may not be copied, downloaded, or used in any way without the expressed, written permission of the photographer. Any violation of this copyright is illegal and will be punished by law. If you would like to purchase or use this photo, please contact the photographer.



No comments:

Post a Comment