Saturday, February 4, 2012

“Going Dutch" (but I am not pay for myself)

nyomee wallen has added a photo to the pool:

“Going Dutch" (but I am not pay for myself)

Traditional wooden shoes clogs from Holland Dutch ( Netherlands) are a unique gift idea, hygienic and safe to wear for your feet unless you live in the apartment and upstairs. You neighbours will not fancy you.

Copy from:

riihele.wordpress.com/2007/01/11/the-perfect-european-sho...
The Perfect European Should Be…
Cooking …. Like a Brit
Available…. As a Belgian
Flexible… As a Swede
Sober…. As the Irish
Talkative…. As a Finn
Famous….As a Luxembourger
Humble…. As a Spaniard
Generous…. As a Dutchman
Humorous….As a German
Patient…. As an Austrian
Organised….As a Greek
Driving…. Like the French
Technical….As a Portuguese
Controlled…. As an Italian
Discreet….As a Dane

One of my Dutchman friends brought wooden shoes for me and he didn’t want to insult the woman for her shoe's size. So he gives me 3 pairs like S, M and L..(36 and other sizes).

Once, we oriental love small feet. So not all Dutch are stingy.
He even allowed me to re-gifting the bigger two to my sisters-in-law.

I had post in my www.facebook.com/nyomee.wallen



No comments:

Post a Comment