Wednesday, February 29, 2012

City Leap

i eaт sтars has added a photo to the pool:

City Leap

Happy Leap Day! :D

This couldn't have come at a better time; I just broke my running PR minutes before I took this pic. A little back story: I started jogging about a year and half ago -- nothing serious, I'm a slowpoke, but I can go for awhile. To date, I'm not sure there's anything else that makes me as happy as skiing. This is it. The second I start running, I've got a big goofy grin on my face which elicits strange looks from other runners (along with my shoes.. see comments ;)). Bizarrely enough, I run faster at high altitude than at sea level, but I enjoy it just as much. This made my day. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Oh, and it's 16C today (~61F). Hello, Global Warming. You made it a perfect day to run. 8-)

[[ +1 in comments ]]




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For print inquiries, please Email Me :-)
Be a fan on f a c e b o o k*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment