Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'm through accepting limits 'case someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change. But 'til i try I'll never know

SW23CT {ChasetheSonPhotography.com} has added a photo to the pool:

I'm through accepting limits 'case someone says they're so. Some things I cannot change. But 'til i try I'll never know

Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity!



(yeah yeah, I do this song no justice, after all no good deed goes unpunished right? . but on the way home from shooting last night you can imagine which song came on and inspired the words to match this image =D no one will ever outdo idina and kristen, end of discussion!)



P.s. I left the horizon alone on this one. it was an artistic choice of tilted perspective, so don't bother with it. neither did i ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment