Friday, December 30, 2011

coming to the end

meg.reilly has added a photo to the pool:

coming to the end

364/365

This is my second to last day. And I've wanted to do a classic self portrait for the second to last day for a while. So here you go.

Haven't heard from Curtis since midafternoon yesterday. The anxiety has gotten better somewhat. Maybe this is to help me with dependency. Like maybe his iPod ran out of battery and God made that happen because he's teaching me to not be more dependent.

Or he's just mad at me.

well it's a given that i'll see him tonight. Actually it's not. But whatever. I'm going to stop overthinking things.

This sweatshirt is new. I'm afraid to wash it for fear of 1) losing the almost ungodly softness that it possesses, and 2) losing the smell. I smell like Abercrombie. It's glorious.

Looks nice on black.



No comments:

Post a Comment