Saturday, December 31, 2011

au revoir 365 of 365

NeilPas has added a photo to the pool:

au revoir 365 of 365

."Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around for a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

All good things must come to an end….thanks again for your kind comments, critiques, and suggestions - you've been the best community.

I've found that taking the picture was only half the fun - the other half was interacting with all of you. I'm actually sad to see this project come to an end, yet don't think I have it in me to do another 365 in 2012 - I wouldn't be able to put the full dedication into it.Though, I am looking forward to a 52 week group, where I can spend more than just 5 minutes on a shot - I hope you can all return for that, and for those of you doing another 365 - wow, more power to ya!



Spoilers: well, all these shots including the building, jet - yes, all of them were pictures from the 365 project this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment