Friday, December 30, 2011

52 / 52 Excuse me, this doesn't taste like bamboo!

<maFro> has added a photo to the pool:

52 / 52 Excuse me, this doesn't taste like bamboo!

This taste like THE END of my 52 weeks of 2011 project!

I can't believe how quickly has this year passed. I've to say I quite enjoyed the project, I can't say I'm noticing any improvement in my photos after such number of selfies though. Looking back some of the shots were quite horrible, haha. But I really do like few of them.

I'm still thinking about starting the 52 again next year, but with the lack of ideas this year maybe one selfie a month would be better.

Strobist info:
SB-28 at 1/4 power through white umbrella left from camera triggered by my almost broken cheapo triggers




I wish all of you happy 2012 and May the force be with you!

Thanks for all the comments and faves this year!

post on blog



No comments:

Post a Comment